Jan 19, 2010

The Alternate Beginning

If anyone knows how to start a blog, it's most definitely not me.

So let me explain my primary inquisition here.

By July this year, I will have completed my Diploma in Screen and begin my venture into the real world of film - the raw and harsh reality of the film industry where the dreams of young, new filmmakers alike may never be met with more than a few unpaid gigs as a runner. By my standards, this is a pretty big deal and I feel like I need to create a new blog to document this journey.

The excitement doesn't end there. I plan to write about films I've seen, want to see, like and dislike - without being your usual wanky film critic with some fancy accreditation in literary criticism - you may (or may not) catch my drift, so I'll continue thinking that you do.

So, let this be my attempt to reel you in for more. Go ahead, bookmark me. Save me in your Google Reader.

I'll promise you everything, and nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I really think it will this time. I can feel it in my fingers...

    Also, Wordpress was just too slow for me.

    ReplyDelete