Jun 10, 2010

This Is Not Poetry - Day 2.5

We wrapped on Tuesday afternoon, with most of us having had not more than an hour's sleep from a 5 hour over-time. It was a tiring shoot all together, but we managed to make the best film we can as seen in the rushes. I've been labeling sound clips and matching them up to their respective shots, but it takes time when you don't have a professional sound recordist on set to do it for you.

It's now 5:35am and I am waiting for my DOP, wardrobe manager/production designer, make-up artist and of course, lead actor to arrive. We're heading over to Circular Quay for a sunrise shot - that is - if everyone gets here on time - just had to let my make-up artist in. First to arrive, that's respect.

I'll write up a proper update once this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment