Sep 11, 2010

Music that Glows

Just a quick one tonight.

I have been incredibly busy assisting the marketing team for the 1st Korean Film Festival in Australia (KOFFIA), as well as the odd intern job here and there. I've also got a job as a marketing assistant of some sort at a digital television wholesaler, at which I will start as an intern. Hopefully it will take me somewhere (preferably paid!).

In the meanwhile, I have been looking for experimental/sound art type of music, or soundscapes as inspiration for a new project. I found this rather neat track on Youtube.



It's very ambient, and possibly too busy with track layers for something I could work with. Nevertheless, I love the ambiance and peace it emanates. It kind of 'glows' for me.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know if it is what you're looking for but you should check a band called Qua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, but what I'm looking for is closer to Ethan Rose's "Song One" from Paranoid Park http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmquuLNP-sc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah okay. Cool movie, Paranoid Park.

    ReplyDelete