Jul 25, 2010

Post-Film School Life Begins - Part 2

I imagined my post-graduation days to be very productive - I'd be applying for job after job every day; cleaning the apartment more often; catching up with friends; going to the movies more often; making films! Well, I thought wrong.

I've been sitting around spending most of my days in front of the television watching The Wire (I have all five seasons, all of which I stole from Kieran's collection). If I'm not at the television, I'm on the computer browsing Tumblr or Youtube, or checking my Facebook every two minutes. I want to blame it all on being ill over the last two weeks, but I've been feeling much better since a few days ago and I guess everything I say about it from now on is invalid. But here's the back flip - I did, however, go to an interview at the AAP Newscentre for an entry level position last week. Ta-da!

Yup. Such is the life of a twenty-one year old graduate with few 'clear' prospects ahead of her at the moment.

(In other pages of my life, I'm going to Melbourne for the Melbourne International Film Festival this Tuesday to see thirteen films over four days. Excitement will ensue)

No comments:

Post a Comment