Jul 11, 2010

Sounds Like It Could Be Better

The final cut has been handed in, and all that awaits now is the big screening this Tuesday evening followed by my graduation. A lot of issues had come up from the cut, and there wasn't much I could do about it. The audio tracks for the poem were muddy, and my actor's readings were not clear. There is a distinct 'hiss' from some of the clips on the track that you can hear throughout parts of the film. On the headphones, it sounds perfectly fine. On the big speakers, it makes me cringe. I can only pray that no one will notice during the screening.

I hope to re-record the poem when the actor returns from Hong Kong, and make changes to the picture - all to be done post-graduation. I'm not as happy as I should be with the final product, but I am determined to make it work.

If anyone wants to come along to see the film premiere on the big screen, you are most welcome to! It will be held on Tuesday the 13th of July, at the 5-6PM screening at Chauvel Cinema, Paddington. And if you stick around that evening, the film I produced will be screening from 7PM onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment