Feb 28, 2010

The French Film Festival and Australian Film Festival

I'll be providing my volunteer expertise (in other words, being everyone's bitch) at the upcoming Alliance Francaise French Film Festival, which runs from the 2nd to 21st of March at the Palace Cinemas (Academy Twin, Verona and Norton St). I managed to catch an advance screening of LOL (Laugh Out Loud) today, which was pretty enjoyable, but average in my honest opinion. The festival runs for about 3 weeks and will screen something like 43 films. Definitely one to check out.



I'm also volunteering at the Australian Film Festival this year, which will be a great way to catch some Australian home grown films. The festival runs from the 24th of Feb to 7th of March. Should be interesting to see if there are any stand-out Australian films that could top the last couple of bad ones I've seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment