Feb 1, 2010

Today's Work

I'm back in the editing suite again with a project for a previous film festival I helped out at, that's well overdue (thanks to procrastination).

Call me crazy, but there's something about sitting in front of a computer all day working and perfecting a piece of work (either on Final Cut Pro or Photoshop) that I really enjoy. It's like a sick habit of mine that I can't seem to get away from. A drug. An obsession. It's completely unhealthy and only results in a bad back for the night, lack of sleep (which comes with darkened eye bags) and a sore bum. But once I'm in 'the zone', I could sit in a chair in front of a timeline or a canvas for hours creating stuff, whether it be for personal stuff or work.



This is what I'm working on at the moment. I know it's nothing but a screen shot of an opened program, but this is something I'm considering to do as a career after school. If not a career, then a means of getting into the film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment