Feb 12, 2010

A Movie A Day, Keeps The Blogger Away

Apologies for the lack of updates. I've been quite busy watching films and doing things in the real world. Recently, I watched REC, Bran Nue Dae, Crazy Heart and Battle For Terra. Kieran and I scored a free double pass to the Moonlight Cinema at Centennial Park, so tonight we are going to see Sherlock Holmes. Then on Valentines Day, we scored another free double pass to New York, I Love You screening at the Moonlight Cinema too, so it's going to be a fairly busy next couple of days.

I'll have a couple of short write-ups by the weekend of some of these films. I've got much to say about them.

In the meanwhile, Kieran and I recently signed up for ScreenHub for Film/TV/Media job listings and I managed to grab an interview this afternoon with the Dungog Film Festival people as an unpaid intern. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment